Wednesday 13 January 2016

WESTERN MENACE

System merchandize on shores of nations
The export of ideologies into the shores of nations
The revolution of colonialism we attest on shores of nations
Experts carved a lifestyle abroad and imposed it on our terrain
Making us dependent on their technorants for our system to prevail Now we walk around with yokes bound on our necks like slaves on parade
Free me from this shackles  for am no more your slave my values have upgrade
Alas your ambition has aquired new grade
Natures gift to humanity is polarity of system through cultural diversification But you sudue nations to slavery through system imposition
Power thirsty folks who play shallow nations on their chess board
You gave us the virus so we can get antidote on board
Awake patriots for our town has been ravaged
Our elders are drunk and amock round the village
They mocked our mental ability towards development
Left us at the mercy of exploits to our own detriment
They stripped my babariga on ekpe day And gave me a three piece suit to dance surugede
Misapropriation of priorities,so its gloomy today
Gun barrels three inches away awaits my rebellion
Cheiftains affirm this oppression wretched psychophans
I believe in my father land,I believe in posterity
I believe in our inherent ability to carve our identity
I do not reject apprienticeship but I prefer originality
Why put icing on fufu and call it cake Every terrain is unique through its ideology and heritage
To self discovery of the true nigerian identity I call
not void of global innovative trends please concur
Our ailing issues lies in discovering and managing our different scores
Lets build a legacy that would stand the test of time
For we are a people rich with diversity as a major tool for the global tide
For we are a race ladden with global leadership according to natures time Use your foresight for we are at the nick of time ….chuckles
Kelechi ukauwa

No comments: