Thursday 14 January 2016

A VOICE AMIDST POLITICAL INSURGENTS


A fetus I was detained by the womb of she who wailed at my arrival. Veiled from an unseen world I wrote me a dream, behind the walls of she that bore me a vision inspired me to dream. I yearned to be a partaker of a breed whose mission is patriotism and loyalty to a course.
On the dawn of the day I became, the sky wore dark apparel as the streets mourn. Nature affirmed the decadence caused by political insurgents. Who have defiled divine course and sentenced creation to undeserved affliction. The doors of my encapsulated home were I lay in serenity has been shut.so I proceeded to my motherland to applaud a course.
Pass me the ink horn and a scroll as I fulfill purpose at its timing. Tyrants have ravished a nation set by divine order. The earth bear witness against them, the ones whose exploit has diminished her return. The city is desolate, because the voice of the poor is not heard. Justice immigrated to allied nations. Brutes whose vie for independence was for selfish sustenance.
Militant leaders, mask their undoing with lofty political slogans. Milli-tocracy description of the ten toes in Daniel’s vision. You have chosen to alienate the younger generation through unemployment. Your looted investment sits on gunpowder of revolution. Who will bear the voice of truth for this generation despite the price? The poor grim at their deceitful manifesto's, the elders have been over hence they perverted the truth.
Their long sirens make our hearts skip as they transfer our resources into swiz banks in bits. Who shall rescue us from our kinsmen whom have detained with wits of corruption? What is the hope of an average youth whose future has been marred by a system under captivity?
Give the trumpet to the priest to call a solemn assembly. Give ink to the prophets to ascertain ancient land marks and restore divine order. Let the mantle of leadership be distributed by understanding of our cultural heritage accommodating our diversified ethnicity.



Kelechi ukauwa

No comments: